TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Ultra-Ever Dry - as a Car Protectant???

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Buckeye2320, May 11, 2016.

1. Buckeye2320

Buckeye2320 Member

Jun 2, 2015
    Chicago, IL
    Ultra-Ever Dry is a superhydrophobic (water) and oleophobic (hydrocarbons) coating that will completely repel almost any liquid. Ultra-Ever Dry uses proprietary nanotechnology to coat an object and create a barrier of air on its surface. This barrier repels water, oil and other liquids unlike any coating seen before. The other breakthrough associated with Ultra-Ever Dry is the superior coating adherence and abrasion resistance allowing it to be used in all kinds of applications where durability is required. Keep your stuff Ever Dry and neverwet!

Has anyone tried this stuff? Would it work on the Tesla instead of Xpel??

The Official Ultra-Ever Dry Video - Superhydrophobic coating - Repels almost any liquid.
  2. Raindog1

Raindog1 Member

Apr 28, 2016
    Ontario, Canada

Ultra ever dry will change the color of whatever it is put on... It is not intended for glass (you can see it coats glass with a frosting like layer) I'd assume it will create a "frosted" look to any paint. If you were going to use a product like this it may be best as an under coat... but I'm not entirely sure. I've been trying to come up with ideas for practical applications as I think the product is great.