Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ultra White cleaning solution that works...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I got the Ultra White interior, and like everybody else, I wear blue jeans. Tesla advisors told me that's THE thing that stains those seats. Me being me, I did not stop my habits and guess what....3 weeks later, there is a blueish stain on the left side of the seat. Good luck finding something to clean that. I tried many products, nothing worked.
Then I came across and old buddy of mine who happens to own a Model 3 with Ultra White interior. I showed him my seat. He gave me a demo of what he uses......Miracles happen, it worked the first time. Took about 1 minute.
It's called SX6. It's a foam that you just spray and wipe..... Anyone using something that actually works other that that?
SX6.jpeg

For those that have this issue -- is it all blue jeans (even after years of use)? Or brand new ones that haven't gone in the wash and have a higher tendency to bleed?

Either way, please share a link to this product as I'm also unable to find. Thanks!

OP, do you have before and after pics? How long have you been using it? Since you're the few with good experience, can your buddy also chime in? Good to hear from many so people can make informed decision. Thanks!

So I got the Ultra White interior, and like everybody else, I wear blue jeans. Tesla advisors told me that's THE thing that stains those seats. Me being me, I did not stop my habits and guess what....3 weeks later, there is a blueish stain on the left side of the seat. Good luck finding something to clean that. I tried many products, nothing worked.
Then I came across and old buddy of mine who happens to own a Model 3 with Ultra White interior. I showed him my seat. He gave me a demo of what he uses......Miracles happen, it worked the first time. Took about 1 minute.
It's called SX6. It's a foam that you just spray and wipe..... Anyone using something that actually works other that that?View attachment 535008

OP, do you have before and after pics? How long have you been using it? Since you're the few with good experience, can your buddy also chime in? Good to hear from many so people can make informed decision. Thanks!
I have may car since beginning of march and I use it daily. Wearing blue jeans 90% of the time.... My buddy uses this for more than a year now. I made sure I bought an extra can, just in case. So far, 100% satisfied. ULTRA WHITE!!!!

I have may car since beginning of march and I use it daily. Wearing blue jeans 90% of the time.... My buddy uses this for more than a year now. I made sure I bought an extra can, just in case. So far, 100% satisfied. ULTRA WHITE!!!!

Bought mine Spring of 2017, blue jeans very often (both me and wife). I use a damp paper towel sometimes with a tiny amount of Dawn for the really tough stains. Interior still looks like new.