TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Ultra White is now ventilated with Premium Package

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by maximus16, Dec 2, 2016.

1. maximus16

maximus16 Member

From the Website.. This wasn't there last week when I was checking it out.
    Ventilated front seats that circulate cool, dry air through perforations in the seating surface when paired with Black, Tan, or White Tesla Premium Seats

2. jedinite

jedinite Member

Can anyone confirm this? I really would like ventilated seats but I was told it was only available on P100D with Premium package. From the verbiage it appears to be paired with the Premium Seats now not just Performance models. I am expecting delivery at the end of this month.

3. Garlan Garner

Garlan Garner Well-Known Member

I wonder why Tesla changes paint and interior options so often. I cant come up with any financial advantage of doing this.

4. jedinite

jedinite Member

Answered my question by calling the sales line. They said that since I ordered with the premium package and I had the premium leather I will now automatically get the ventilated seats! Yay! It's like Christmas all over again!

• Like x 1