Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have staining from the seat belt on my driver's side rear seat. The area lower on the seat is white, it's just shaded to look like it is also stained. My passenger side seat doesn't have this issue. I was able to get some of this to wipe off, but not all. Anyone else seeing this? Notice the staining on the plastic clip as well.

View attachment 180810
Any update on this ? Mine is a week old and one of my seats has a small spot on the seat and light lines on the clip.

2nd day and I already see this. Is it just my fat butt? Should I sit a particular way?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    469.4 KB · Views: 373
  • image.png
    image.png
    1 MB · Views: 348
I have staining from the seat belt on my driver's side rear seat. The area lower on the seat is white, it's just shaded to look like it is also stained. My passenger side seat doesn't have this issue. I was able to get some of this to wipe off, but not all. Anyone else seeing this? Notice the staining on the plastic clip as well.

View attachment 180810
I just checked my car. It's only two weeks old and I'm having the same reddish discoloration. Car is only two weeks old with less than 600 miles on it and its been in the SC for 4 days to boot! This is happening on all four rear seats. I cleaned it as best I can but I can't seem to get it off the plastic area. He's a pic. I'm going to have the SC look at it next week.

Other than that, the Ultra White is holding up great. The other exception is the suede like material around the seat beat receiver. I turns greyish easier. I don't think its treated.

IMG_0990.JPG

I just checked my car. It's only two weeks old and I'm having the same reddish discoloration. Car is only two weeks old with less than 600 miles on it and its been in the SC for 4 days to boot! This is happening on all four rear seats. I cleaned it as best I can but I can't seem to get it off the plastic area. He's a pic. I'm going to have the SC look at it next week.

Other than that, the Ultra White is holding up great. The other exception is the suede like material around the seat beat receiver. I turns greyish easier. I don't think its treated.

View attachment 183883
This is concerning, @ohmman reporting something similar. Have you tried wiping the stains with rubbing alcohol?

My kitchen counter is white Quartz. We've gotten turmeric on it an alcohol didn't work. We always used some salt and lemon juice and it worked better. We did let it sit then scrub hard.

I don't know how to make it work in this application but it may be worth a shot.

good luck and Happy 4th

View attachment 183883
Magic eraser...

White seats here. I've had the car 5 days now and have put about 400 miles on it. Wife and I absolutely love the white seats. Have two kids, [almost] 11 and 13 years. Ask me again in a few months how I feel about the white seats. So far, so good.

Hi Monkey! It's several months later ... so how are those white seats holding up? We just ordered a blue X, w/ black leather, but are wavering on switching to ultra white. Your thoughts? Thanks!