Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unable to access articles from DaveT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello so I'm new to this forum and only joined it as I saw that Dave Lee on Investing on Youtube has written some articles on this website based on a link from one of his Youtube videos(huge fan of him btw), however upon accessing this link: Articles/megaposts by DaveT , I have found that clicking on each of his individual articles on the page it redirects to the same page.

I am new to this forum in general and considering how overwhelming it can be, I am not too sure how to navigate this forum and to read those articles. Could it be that since they were really long ago, they have been closed by the owner DaveT for discussions and as a result the original posts are no longer accessible too? If so, I would really appreciate if anyone here has saved articles from him and can share them with me and the rest of the community? I am also unsure if I can just private message him personally on this platform in the first place and would also appreciate some guidance with regards to that. Thanks in advance.

The style of our links have changed a couple times since that thread was created. However, they are supposed to redirect to their proper post anyway. I fixed them after our most recent update. I'll have the track down why they are not working now. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. BTW, the majority of those links redirect to another post within that same huge thread.

Upvote 1
Hello so I'm new to this forum and only joined it as I saw that Dave Lee on Investing on Youtube has written some articles on this website based on a link from one of his Youtube videos(huge fan of him btw), however upon accessing this link: Articles/megaposts by DaveT , I have found that clicking on each of his individual articles on the page it redirects to the same page.

I am new to this forum in general and considering how overwhelming it can be, I am not too sure how to navigate this forum and to read those articles. Could it be that since they were really long ago, they have been closed by the owner DaveT for discussions and as a result the original posts are no longer accessible too? If so, I would really appreciate if anyone here has saved articles from him and can share them with me and the rest of the community? I am also unsure if I can just private message him personally on this platform in the first place and would also appreciate some guidance with regards to that. Thanks in advance.
Interesting issue

Upvote 0