Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unable to activate seat and steering wheel heat via app - 2021.44.25.2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SSonnentag

埃隆•馬斯克
Apr 11, 2017
Arizona
The app shows that the seat heaters and steering wheel heaters are on when I use the app, but when I get into the vehicle after 10 minutes or so, the seats and steering wheel are cold. The interior heat still works though. The dash screen also shows the seat heaters and steering wheel heat as being active, but I only get heat if I cycle the icons off and back on.

Is anyone else seeing this behavior?

I have the same problem on my Model Y after the 2021.44.30 update. Once I get to the car, the GUI shows that the seat heater is on (as well as the app) but the seat is cold. I need to turn it off and then back on to get it going again.

The app shows that the seat heaters and steering wheel heaters are on when I use the app, but when I get into the vehicle after 10 minutes or so, the seats and steering wheel are cold. The interior heat still works though. The dash screen also shows the seat heaters and steering wheel heat as being active, but I only get heat if I cycle the icons off and back on.

Is anyone else seeing this behavior?
Exact same problem here (2021 Prerefresh )