Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unable to book an appointment through the app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the past month I have been unable to book an appointment through the Tesla app. I get as far as “Getting appointment details” and a spinning circle appears and stays there indefinitely.

I know it’s not related to my IPhone or the internet because I have two Model 3’s loaded on my IPhone and if I select my other Model 3 a list of available appointments comes up immediately. Tesla customer support had no idea how to troubleshoot the problem. I have already tried deleting the app and reinstalling it with no change in results.

Has anyone else seen this or have any thoughts on what to try?

Does the car have internet access? I've had an issue before trying to schedule an appointment when the car was in my office parking garage which is a cell dead zone. It seems to be dependent on connecting to the car to get recent error messages or something. When my 12v was dying and I scheduled mobile service the 12v errors were waiting within the service section of the app and it asked if that's what I was scheduling service for.

Does the car have internet access? I've had an issue before trying to schedule an appointment when the car was in my office parking garage which is a cell dead zone. It seems to be dependent on connecting to the car to get recent error messages or something. When my 12v was dying and I scheduled mobile service the 12v errors were waiting within the service section of the app and it asked if that's what I was scheduling service for.

Good thought, but yes my car has a strong WiFi connection in my garage.