Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unable to close YouTube

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I opened YouTube while charging the car. I was unable to close it by pressing the "X" in the upper right corner. It is so far up in the corner it seems that I'm not really pressing the "X".
What I did was perform a reset by pressing both wheels. That was the first time I have done that....interesting process. Took longer to come to life than i expected.

Question: Is this the only way to close an app? Since I don't have Netflicks or Hulu, I have never opened them to see if it's the same process.

Same exact thing happened to me last weekend while supercharging anew using YouTube. Tried to search for a video in search bar and everything froze and I had to reset the car and the reset took for longer than normal.

2022 M3, YouTube app presents no way to exit. Either after some time elapses or immediately upon opening the app, the strip or bar that is sometimes available at the top is completely missing. Only 2 workarounds I've found- (1) exit the car and normal operating mode stops and when entering car the interfaces opens in the default fasion it normally does, no app open, OR (2) perform a system restart, pressing & holding both wheel buttons