TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Unable to log in to app

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by TechGuy, Aug 24, 2015.

1. TechGuy

TechGuy Member

I'm suddenly unable to log in to the app using my Android phone. When I open the app, it comes to the login screen for some reason, but then a second later shows the "No vehicles linked to this account" message -- even before I enter my password. In fact, I'm not able to enter my password quickly enough before the message appears. If I click OK, I can see the password field again, but only for about a second. Anyone else run into this?

(It's ok that my email address is visible -- my address is very public anyway.)

2015-08-24 18.26.58.png

2. mfreese

mfreese Member

This same thing happened to me recently. What fixed it for me was to go into Android Settings --> Apps --> Tesla and perform a "Force Stop", "Clear Cache" and "Clear Data". After that when I opened the app I got a blank login screen. Provided credentials and all was back to normal.

3. TechGuy

TechGuy Member

That did the trick! Thanks!