Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unable to Login to Tesla.com or Reset my password

tawani

Sep 21, 2020
Maryland
I have always had a Tesla.com and a mysolarcity account.

I am unable to login into Tesla.com because it says my account/password is not recognized.
When I try to Reset my password, It says my email address is unrecognized
When I try to create a new account it says my email address is already in use.

The contact page on Tesla.com has not information about account reset?

How I get access to my Tesla account?

lowtek

Jan 2, 2020
Alabama, USA
You'll need to contact Tesla somehow, nobody here is going to be able to help you with this, it's not the official Tesla forum.

Your best bet is to give them a call and find someone that can help. I've found that calling corporate sales get somebody that can help or at least get you to someone that can help.

Gigaron

San Bruno
Supporting Member
Jan 17, 2019
San Francisco
There is another thread on this. Apparently many Tesla systems are down, which is preventing access to all sorts of things —including your own car.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC