Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unable to process request. Please try again later - Ownership Change

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone! So I recently purchased a used Tesla. So far loving the car, but having a real issue with getting the car moved to my Tesla account. I have tried the adding car option from within my account and on the last screen, after I update my car name, I receive the "Unable to process request. Please try again later" error. I scoured the forums for every answer I could find and here is what is going on; I am currently in Croatia (EU) and that is where my car is now registered. I attempted to email any email addresses I could find including [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] etc. Most of these emails are no longer being monitored and I am worried the [email protected] email address is specific to America. I have called the service centers in Croatia, Austria, Slovenia and all of them only have these email addresses. I then reached out to Tesla NA via chat (since I could only find chat on the NA page), and they refuse to help and only direct me to the Tesla number here in Croatia. Has anyone in the EU had this issue recently? And if so, how were you able to resolve it? Thank you for any help in advance, I am at my wits end here a little bit.

Hello,
Also from Croatia and have the exactly same problem with my s85.
Tried all you mention, we probably got the mails from the samo source... have you managed to transfer the car? How?
I am trying for more than a month now...

Hello,
Also from Croatia and have the exactly same problem with my s85.
Tried all you mention, we probably got the mails from the samo source... have you managed to transfer the car? How?
I am trying for more than a month now...
Hello! I actually went into the Tesla shop in Zagreb and one of the gentlemen there took car of it for me. It took him a few days or sending emails and talking to the right people, but it finally got done. Absolute world class service.

Hello! I actually went into the Tesla shop in Zagreb and one of the gentlemen there took car of it for me. It took him a few days or sending emails and talking to the right people, but it finally got done. Absolute world class service.
Thanks a lot! Will do the same... do you have any plan selling/trading yours p90d? Can you send message to me directly? I dont know how to send