Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unable to set gateway customer password

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone currently able to reset the customer password? Gateway version 22.18.3

As far as I can see, I'm following the instructions, and I've been able to do this in the past. But I just get the unhelpful error message "Unable to set password".

One thing of note is that it takes thirty seconds or so to decide that it's not going to work. Network traffic monitoring suggests it's making multiple attempts.

Is anyone currently able to reset the customer password? Gateway version 22.18.3

As far as I can see, I'm following the instructions, and I've been able to do this in the past. But I just get the unhelpful error message "Unable to set password".

One thing of note is that it takes thirty seconds or so to decide that it's not going to work. Network traffic monitoring suggests it's making multiple attempts.
Gateway password hasn't worked for a while now. I don't recall which version it stopped working, but I'm also on 22.18.3 and it doesn't work.

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin