Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unable to Update Software

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone seen this warning before? My care has been trying to do a software update for 3-4 days now and every morning I get in the car it has this warning.

IMG_6165.jpg

Interesting, I have the opposite problem, I have had my Model X for 4 months and have never received a software/firmware update notification, not one. The service center, which is 1.5 hrs away, is happy to update at the SC, but what a pain.

In case you've not found it already here's where you can find an unofficial list of updates: http://ev-fw.com/track-reports.php?ver=7.1

The great majority are very minor tweaks that most cars never receive. However when a major update comes out most everyone gets that.

• Helpful
Reactions: EV-lutioin
In case you've not found it already here's where you can find an unofficial list of updates: http://ev-fw.com/track-reports.php?ver=7.1

The great majority are very minor tweaks that most cars never receive. However when a major update comes out most everyone gets that.

Wow, that is very helpful, thanks!

According to the site we are behind by 7 updates. We are currently at version 7.1 2.26.150

There is supposed to be a little clock icon that shows up on the main panel when there is an update and in four months that clock has never been illuminated.

Wow, that is very helpful, thanks!

According to the site we are behind by 7 updates. We are currently at version 7.1 2.26.150

Happy to help.

My most recent update was done at the service center when I had the car in for another matter. There had been 9 updates since I was last updated. It's been a few days now and despite in effect receiving 9 updates all at once I've noticed no changes in the car's performance or operation. So, like I say, most are just little tweaks.

Just last week, my car stopped updating google maps and traffic, so I called the service center and told them I thought I needed an update to get the new API for google maps. They looked up my car and confirmed I needed an update, so they called Fremont to have the latest update pushed to my car that night. A couple hours later, my car gets the update and I once again have google maps updating.
You may want to try the same approach...

• Helpful
Reactions: EV-lutioin