Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Uncorked X100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I am picking my inventory MX tomorrow. I inquired with my DS about performance upgrade. This is a response I received:

“I am pleased to confirm that your Model X 100D received the improved performance since it is a dual motor vehicle.”

Does this make sense? I always thought that all 100D MX were dual motor vehicles.

Hogwash statement lol. D has nothing do with the improved uncorked performance.

Reactions: rjdoc74
After being told by Tesla Customer Support (via e-mail) that my vehicle was not eligible for uncorking, my service center was able to do it. Seems they had some issues with the procedure, but I wanted to let people know that just because customer support says it can't be done doesn't mean that that is necessarily the case! Honestly can't tell much if any difference though.

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200
After being told by Tesla Customer Support (via e-mail) that my vehicle was not eligible for uncorking, my service center was able to do it. Seems they had some issues with the procedure, but I wanted to let people know that just because customer support says it can't be done doesn't mean that that is necessarily the case! Honestly can't tell much if any difference though.
Did you just take their word for it that it was done?

I was told 4 times it was done... it was only really done the last time.

First threes. In service. In service. Mobile tech. All failed.

OTA worked.

Any new updates/numbers regarding the ''uncorked'' x100d performance? Carwow did a 1/4 mile with the i pace vs the 100d and p100d. I expected the 100d to do a bit better in that test. Although, the 100d performed good with the rolling start race.

Any new updates/numbers regarding the ''uncorked'' x100d performance? Carwow did a 1/4 mile with the i pace vs the 100d and p100d. I expected the 100d to do a bit better in that test. Although, the 100d performed good with the rolling start race.
Here is my before/after of my X 100D. I had a P90DL before. The off the line is just way way different. It seems once you hit 20+ MPH the normal X 100D has a lot of pull.

iqDDJPM.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: rocketdallas