Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Uncorking official for most 75Ds!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got email (long) but bottom line is:

"Thanks for your patience and support while we worked through this. There was considerable amount of work required to get us here, but we’re looking forward to providing this as a complimentary update for the majority of our 75D customers."

For those who want it, "...our plan is to offer this as a complimentary update during your next Service visit so there’s no need to schedule a dedicated appointment – we’ll simply take care of it during your next visit."

Wow...

Got email (long) but bottom line is:

"Thanks for your patience and support while we worked through this. There was considerable amount of work required to get us here, but we’re looking forward to providing this as a complimentary update for the majority of our 75D customers."

For those who want it, "...our plan is to offer this as a complimentary update during your next Service visit so there’s no need to schedule a dedicated appointment – we’ll simply take care of it during your next visit."

Wow...

This is HUGE!! Tesla knows how to keep their customers happy :)

Yes, I can, almost presses you back in the seat and this is only 80% soc

B4DEC2B7-D4D0-48A9-899B-A906EE88B349.jpeg

Yes, I can, almost presses you back in the seat and this is only 80% soc

View attachment 255248
amazing, congrats! i got my 75D back today from SC and it feels faster.

i want to check mine as well, did you use the token and api to get that info on your car? can you please tell me how to use it, never used it and am confused. i want to see if in fact i have another newly uncorked 75D. thank you

amazing, congrats! i got my 75D back today from SC and it feels faster.

i want to check mine as well, did you use the token and api to get that info on your car? can you please tell me how to use it, never used it and am confused. i want to see if in fact i have another newly uncorked 75D. thank you

Vin range?

Vin range?
189xxx

I first noticed it while I was overtaking a car. Almost like the 90D loaner I had in the past. Thought it was in my head but just took the car out again. Don't have power tools but I can feel the difference (speed, front of car lifts up a little bit from the power and more whizzing from front motor). I wonder if they gave me the update but didn't mention. I'm on firmware 2017.40.1 e29b97f.

hopefully i can get this api/token thing to work to verify..

Reactions: Parikhrr