Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Underline on a badge for Ludicrous

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If the P90D has Ludicrous mode, does it always come with an underline on the badge?
Mine doesn't have the underline, but does have the Ludicrous mode, and shows underline where P90D logo is displayed on the screen.
I believe I read somewhere that when Tesla did the "Ludicrous" upgrade on the Performance models, which didn't have it originally, they also changed the badge. Is that true?

In general Luda has the underline ...what matters is u have the fuse and the software change ..if u want the line just get from Tesla ...when I originally bought a P85+ back in 2013 it came from factory without the “+” I just brought to service center and they put on for me no charge

Since L isn’t optional any more and was at the beginning, it’s a difficult question. The 3, as you’ve seen, is using the underline for P mode (in general).

So, wonder if ‘standards’ are changing? (Yes, of course S and X’s have a ‘P’ and the 3 doesn’t.).

In general Luda has the underline ...what matters is u have the fuse and the software change ..if u want the line just get from Tesla ...when I originally bought a P85+ back in 2013 it came from factory without the “+” I just brought to service center and they put on for me no charge
Yeah, I was thinking about that - if it's supposed to be there, Tesla service center may just put it on if I'll ask politely. :)

Reactions: boaterva and P85_DA
I had an original P85 and no red accents anywhere? But absolutely Tesla could learn a thing or two from AMG...

its only on the black

2014-tesla-models-front-seatsjpg.jpg

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
Personally the line does nothing for me..
So, why did you put it in your signature? ;)
jk :)

on my car I would liked for Tesla to have differentiated the interior differently like I had previously on AMG, M cars :oops:
Yeah, that would be a nice touch. Model 3 Performance does offer a unique white interior right now, they do need some interesting interior features in Model S PxxxD as well.