Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Understanding PGE/SVCE electricity bills/TrueUP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you all get your black and white pg&e bills for periods ending in August? I was expecting to get a bill on August 20 (usually my monthly cutoff is the 12th), but I haven't seen anything. PG&E's help line simply says I should wait. I guess I shouldn't have contacted them about the $2.97 issue for the period ending July 12 hah.
my July B&W bill was almost a month late

• Informative
Reactions: holeydonut
My black and white paired storage bills have been issuing +/- 1 day for two years. If you have made any changes to your system recently, that is likely the reason.

Edit: I should not say it that way. I don't have evidence of when each B&W bill was actually available in the account. However, every time I have looked for it at least 3 days after closing, it has been there.

Last edited:
Can the B&W be downloaded? If so, never seen how yet
It's a bit convoluted. I posted about it here:

• Informative
Reactions: holeydonut
It's a bit convoluted. I posted about it here:

Booooo no August bill detail for me :( . Maybe this means PG&E will never bill me again for energy? maybe? probably not :( :( :(

1631212325618.png

DOUBLE FRACK... the PG&E billing department says my NEM2PS bill for August is "pending release" but won't explain why it's only pending and not released.

Like maybe someone is hand typing all the NEM2PS bills and they're on break???

They still never got back to me about that 10 kWh discrepancy with their bill and the Greenbutton saying I used energy from their precious grid during shoulder time. I guess all this is related but unrelated since evidently nobody knows what's up with any of my bills.

A customer cannot audit their bill if PG&E never sends the customer a bill. Problem solved. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯