Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Underwhelmed....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To continue the underwhelmed theme, the long awaited installation of my new smart meter this afternoon between 1pm and 5pm, just got cancelled at 4pm. As a 'priority' client they can try again at the end of the month...

Thanks Octopus / Providor I really wanted to spend a 1/2 days holiday depressing myself watching BBC News.

Hey First World Problem ;)

Well, third time lucky for me. My M3P was delivered to my workplace, late due to the driver having to take a detour to a supercharger en-route (which he wasn't that happy about) but at least it was finally handed over.

Haven't spent too long inspecting it (it's just a lease and I'm not that picky) but couldn't spot any problems other than a missing type 2 charge cable which is no biggy as I can use my old i3 cable. Oh, and the charge port door doesn't sit flush but I don't think I'll lose any sleep tonight worrying about that.

Everything else I checked (paint, glass, lights, interior, trim, alloys, etc) all looked fine. I was expecting worse....

The only other thing that I was a bit surprised by was the clunky glass cover over the front fogs. After looking at hundreds of photos of model 3's as I waited for mine, can't believe I'd never noticed that. It was a bit of a surprise when I spotted it.

Attachments

• IMG_20200312_172627.jpg
    IMG_20200312_172627.jpg
    354.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20200312_181152.jpg
    IMG_20200312_181152.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Pezual
Mine did turn up today, albeit at 20:00 after expecting it at 16:30. Thankful they decided to deliver rather than delay it further, especially since the driver was in Carlisle at 16:30! More than happy with the car.

Did everyone else get theirs today?