Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unexpected efficiency of 60kWh Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow about 180 vs 230 mile, a difference of 50 for a daily range. I don't believe this has been really published anywhere. I'm definitely going to consider a used 60 when we go for a second ev. Guess it will depend on the resale prices vs new Gen III. Probably a year off. Meanwhile looks like I'll be selling the NSX. Never thought the MS would make me want to get rid of my baby! When I go in the garage I just don't feel like driving it. The Tesla grin is hard to shake and I just don't feel it anymore for an ICE vehicle. I wonder if I'm the only one feeling like this.

Wow about 180 vs 230 mile, a difference of 50 for a daily range. I don't believe this has been really published anywhere. I'm definitely going to consider a used 60 when we go for a second ev. Guess it will depend on the resale prices vs new Gen III. Probably a year off. Meanwhile looks like I'll be selling the NSX. Never thought the MS would make me want to get rid of my baby! When I go in the garage I just don't feel like driving it. The Tesla grin is hard to shake and I just don't feel it anymore for an ICE vehicle. I wonder if I'm the only one feeling like this.

The 230 mile number was probably from a 85kwh model.