Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2014 Model S85 (RWD) 103K miles, built March 2014 I believe.

Total transparency: I am selling this car on behalf of my father-in-law. I have taken the car and completed a 2-stage paint correction, two coats of AMMO Reflex Pro coating on the paint, windows, wheels, shampooed all carpeted areas, and restored all leather prior to making this ad. This is a one-owner car, purchased by my father-in-law brand new in 2014 and has been used as a great daily driver since delivery. All maintenance records are available and can be provided upon request. This car was delivered just before they rolled out AP1 on the nosecone cars; needless to say, it does not have any of the AP1 features. The car will come with free unlimited data for its lifetime and was recently upgraded from MCU1 to MCU2 due to the bubbling screens. This upgrade was paid for out of pocket and makes the car more suitable for daily driving. The car was cared for during its ownership and is only being (reluctantly) sold to make room for a new Model X. This car has seamlessly traveled up and down the East coast a number of times (with thanks to its Free Unlimited Supercharging). The car has always remained in South Florida. This is a beautiful opportunity to own a fully optioned out Model S with the 21" turbine wheels, ultra-rare Forrest Green paint, free data for life, MCU2 upgrade, free unlimited supercharging, and fully ceramic-coated car. This is your premier chance to own a Model S at an affordable price in a rare color and to never pay for gas again.

Cons: The primary issue with the car is the "milling" noise produced by the rear motor. Tesla has recommended that we either replace the worn out bearings on the shaft or replace the motor through them for $5,000. The car is still drivable and only makes noise until about 40 mph; although functional, the motor will eventually need to be replaced. The asking-price bears this in mind. The headliner could benefit from a good cleaning or altogether replacement, but remains the only flaw of an otherwise well-kept interior.

All wheels bear a little curb rash but I will be repairing them prior to the sale. They will be sanded, painted, and then cleared.

As the title states, the car comes with the coveted — now almost nonexistent — SC01 transferable Free Unlimited Supercharging.

Odometer: 103k miles (potential to go up ~25 miles a week)

SOLD

Please feel free to ask or PM me for anything in relation to the car. I would be more than happy to share all documentation and information. As the seller, I want to make sure you have everything you need. I have taken extra precaution to be as forthright and honest as possible in representing the car. I am happy to meet up with any perspective buyer, facilitate transportation to and from airports, and even help load the car onto a trailer to the next owners home. Accepted payments are cash, ACH, or by check (once funds are cleared). Title is in hand and ready for a new owner. Car will be sold as-is with no warranty, and no returns. I have laid everything out here in the ad and no hiding anything here on my end.

- Forrest Green Paint
- Wood Décor
- Subzero Weather Package (Heated front and rear seats. Wiper Heaters. Steering wheel not heated.)

- Adjustable Air suspension
- Unlimited lifetime free supercharging, transfers to new owners (SC01)
- Free LTE connectivity (Premium Connectivity and Navigation) for life
- Leather seats (grey)
- Premium Sound
- Panoramic roof with rare perfect operating sunroof
- Power liftgate
- HomeLink 4
- No center console
- MCU2 upgrade with new screen behind steering wheel as well
- All 4 door handles have been replaced

- Drive Unit was replaced in 2017 under warranty
- Original battery pack
- 21 inch gray turbine wheels (with 245/35/21 - ContiSportContact 5 Summer tires up front and 265/35/21's in the back)
- UMC v1 with all adapters

IMG_4431_jpg.jpeg

IMG_4403_jpg.jpeg

IMG_2470.jpeg

IMG_2472.jpeg
IMG_2473.jpeg
IMG_4417_jpg.jpeg
IMG_4434.jpeg
IMG_2474.jpeg
IMG_2475.jpeg
IMG_2499.jpeg

Last edited: