Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unicorn 2016 Model X 90D FSD, FUSC, FREE CONNECTIVITY, 6 Seater, 39k miles - $51k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I have a 2016 Tesla Model X 90D Unicorn for sale. I purchased it off auction and the body has its nicks everywhere, but it seems to be in good condition. I just serviced at Tesla and got window repaired and doors recalibrated. It is currently at auto body shop as I am putting on new rear crossmember because Tesla said the back wheels were a little more cambered than should be. I asked Tesla service how the car was and they said its in perfect working condition, just needs love to the body.

LOW MILES- 38,600
FUSC- SC01
Autopilot 2.0- will need to go to Tesla so they can outfit cameras.
Free Self Driving- Paid for
MCU1

After this, I believe the only thing that will need to be replaced are the tires as 3 are worn out.

I don't know much about the car as I bought it at auction in California and am having it shipped to Miami so that I can have a car when I return from living abroad for six months. The car is currently in Burbank, California but I am willing to work something out to ship it if a buyer is interested. Reason for selling is I found one in Miami that I prefer that is is a P100D.

I attached the condition report so you guys can see the condition of it. I will have fixed all issues related to the report minus the body nicks, leather nick, and tire replacement.

I have it priced very fair as I just want to move on to something that already looks pretty.

I will need to make the sale by Wednesday of this week because I will need to start arranging to ship the car to Miami as I arrive on November 28th.

Feel free to ask me any Questions

$51k

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 148
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 83
  • Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 77
  • Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 75
  • Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Image6.jpg
    Image6.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 74
  • Image7.jpg
    Image7.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Image9.jpg
    Image9.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Image11.jpg
    Image11.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 84
  • Image12.jpg
    Image12.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 86
Please show a picture from your account online that shows the features of this car. The concern I would have is you do not yet have this on your Tesla account and when added, the FSD and FUSC may be stripped. When I worked for Tesla, we sent a lot of cars to Manheim and Adessa. Those cars would be flagged for feature removal on the next firmware update after ownership change.