Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unicorn 2017 model S P100D price help!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, I have a 2017 P100D with pretty much everything (unicorn?) listed for sale at Kbb for $78,000. It’s got 37357 miles. Fsd (beta runs great on it!), sunroof, free supercharging, connectivity, etc. It’s got a gorgeous wrap (imo) and is in overall great shape. am I in the right ballpark of price?

Thanks in advance,
Market has been coming down on these pretty hard. June 2022 you may have gotten these numbers. Tesla offered almost brand new 2021s and 2022s for close to 80K in December. Again, just my opinion on pricing but see market comps. I would probably price between 62 to 66K.

nice car! feedback:
-the current price seems appropriate. Someone who values fsd and fusc and free premium connectivity will be attracted to the car
-are you the original owner? can you confirm "SC01" coding for your free unlimited supercharging? If so, let buyers know
-did you get the MCU2 upgrade (I think you did).. let buyers know
-take pictures of the specs (from app), the warranty (from app, it still has battery warranty), and also the software tab from the car: gives buyers a lot of info
-autotrader defaults to range of 210... why not state that 100% SOC gives 292 miles
-I like the wrap, but it's polarizing. You are looking for a buyer who wants a used Tesla, is willing to spend extra for P100DL, a bit more for FUSC, a bit more for FSD, and ALSO wants a matte blue car.. Taking wraps off takes a professional and a hefty (IMO) bill.

good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: F1FTH and morbidz
nice car! feedback:
-the current price seems appropriate. Someone who values fsd and fusc and free premium connectivity will be attracted to the car
-are you the original owner? can you confirm "SC01" coding for your free unlimited supercharging? If so, let buyers know
-did you get the MCU2 upgrade (I think you did).. let buyers know
-take pictures of the specs (from app), the warranty (from app, it still has battery warranty), and also the software tab from the car: gives buyers a lot of info
-autotrader defaults to range of 210... why not state that 100% SOC gives 292 miles
-I like the wrap, but it's polarizing. You are looking for a buyer who wants a used Tesla, is willing to spend extra for P100DL, a bit more for FUSC, a bit more for FSD, and ALSO wants a matte blue car.. Taking wraps off takes a professional and a hefty (IMO) bill.

good luck!

All of this.

Someone driving 20k mi/yr in California (HOV 3+) will value this car much higher than most drivers.

Also, if you believe FSD and snake chargers are the future, this is an entirely different proposition. A family or group of owners can squeeze a lot of value out of one car in that future.

Sold for 67,500. Kind of criminally cheap. But I needed to part with a car. I have my new f-150 Lightning. I’m liking it a lot
Not bad - Tesla CPO has 2019 with FSD for 65,800 with an additional 1-year warranty but no FUSC

Screen Shot 2023-02-12 at 8.33.06 PM.png

Reactions: ElectricIAC
I could use some help as well… I have a 2017 model S 75D with 25,000 miles… Curious what everyone thinks is a fair private selling price… Inclined to just go to a dealership but want to see what the consensus is on asking price range. Just had new battery and tires in December..

Attachments

• A7CFA3D5-04D2-4F7A-85A2-AC50125DFBED.jpeg
    A7CFA3D5-04D2-4F7A-85A2-AC50125DFBED.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 54