Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unicorn interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my Tesla today and WOW what a car!

Here is the kicker, they installed carbon fiber in the dash and matte obeche wood on the armrest. The whole car was to be the wood. She will be going in for service as soon as the parts arrive. Overall the car is great as far as fit and finish except for the front bumper. A few scratches on the bumper, but Tesla is taking care of this when they swap the trim.

I will post some pics tomorrow. All I can say is the all glass roof with the pearl white is quite incredible.

I also have to give Kudos to all Tesla's employees. From start to finish they have been nothing short of spectacular to deal with.

I am sure you are right! It really was pretty funny and provided a good chuckle for everyone. I will post some pics tomorrow morning when it is light out. The glass roof is so much better than I could have hoped. It feels so solid and is much darker than I expected, no longer worried about heat or sun issues. From the outside you can't see in and from the inside you get a faint view through it when looking at the sky. If there is an object like a tree or building, you can clearly see it.

I picked up my Tesla today and WOW what a car!

Here is the kicker, they installed carbon fiber in the dash and matte obeche wood on the armrest. The whole car was to be the wood. She will be going in for service as soon as the parts arrive. Overall the car is great as far as fit and finish except for the front bumper. A few scratches on the bumper, but Tesla is taking care of this when they swap the trim.

I will post some pics tomorrow. All I can say is the all glass roof with the pearl white is quite incredible.

I also have to give Kudos to all Tesla's employees. From start to finish they have been nothing short of spectacular to deal with.

Congrats! Hope you love the car.