Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unicorns

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Folks. Sometime ago, there was a monitoring sheet where they monitor P85 and P85+ build date between Sept - Dec, 2014. These are RWD and has AP1 hardware built in. I've been searching for hours for this link posted here in TMC but I can't seem to find it.

Can anyone point me to the right direction? Appreciate your help in advance.

Thanks @bmah
@sickfox contact me if you would like details. @thecloud runs this forum.

300 (P85 AP Owners) | Tesla Motors Club

@Blu Zap - Thank you! You guys are awesome!!!!

Hey Folks. Sometime ago, there was a monitoring sheet where they monitor P85 and P85+ build date between Sept - Dec, 2014. These are RWD and has AP1 hardware built in. I've been searching for hours for this link posted here in TMC but I can't seem to find it.

Can anyone point me to the right direction? Appreciate your help in advance.

Thanks @bmah
@sickfox contact me if you would like details. @thecloud runs this forum.

300 (P85 AP Owners) | Tesla Motors Club

Reactions: Blu Zap
Howdy @Blu Zap . Were you thinking of this list? As mentioned, it's in the 300 (P85 AP Owners) forum.

The forum isn't restricted (anyone interested can add themselves to it), but if you own such a unicorn, please do join and let us know!

The information we had at the time was that "around" 375 performance rear-wheel drive Model S configurations had been built with Autopilot. That includes both the P85 and P85+. As of today, we've found 392, barring some possible duplicates among the entries for which we don't have a VIN listed. If we ever get to 400, I'll probably rename the group to the "300+". ;)

• Funny
Reactions: sickfox and Blu Zap
@thecloud - Yes. This is exactly what I was looking for. @Blu Zap was kind enough to provide the link to the group. I added myself to the group BTW.

Couple of months ago, I met a P85+ owner at the Daly City Supercharger (I forgot his name but I'm sure he's a TMC member) and he knew exatly that my car is part of the 300. After we chatted and he told me to look for the 300 group in TMC, but I didn't get a chance to until a few days ago. I'll check the list after this post.

Howdy @Blu Zap . Were you thinking of this list? As mentioned, it's in the 300 (P85 AP Owners) forum.

The forum isn't restricted (anyone interested can add themselves to it), but if you own such a unicorn, please do join and let us know!

The information we had at the time was that "around" 375 performance rear-wheel drive Model S configurations had been built with Autopilot. That includes both the P85 and P85+. As of today, we've found 392, barring some possible duplicates among the entries for which we don't have a VIN listed. If we ever get to 400, I'll probably rename the group to the "300+". ;)

I have a question - back in July of 2019 when my car went in for service at the Devon service center for the yellow border fix, they gave me a loaner for a few days which was a P85 (named "Judd Hearst" of all things) with a build date of 11/14 that had AP1. Would this have been one of these cars? Interesting that I was unknowingly driving a pretty rare car.

Reactions: thecloud
@dannycamps - Yes, that’s the one, RWDs with AP. Didn’t know I was driving a unicorn until 2 months ago, and I bought my car back in late 2014. :)

I have a question - back in July of 2019 when my car went in for service at the Devon service center for the yellow border fix, they gave me a loaner for a few days which was a P85 (named "Judd Hearst" of all things) with a build date of 11/14 that had AP1. Would this have been one of these cars? Interesting that I was unknowingly driving a pretty rare car.

Reactions: thecloud
Couple of months ago, I met a P85+ owner at the Daly City Supercharger (I forgot his name but I'm sure he's a TMC member) and he knew exatly that my car is part of the 300. After we chatted and he told me to look for the 300 group in TMC, but I didn't get a chance to until a few days ago. I'll check the list after this post.
@sickfox that would have been me. The San Francisco Tesla Owners Club met at the Daly City SuC to begin our outing that day. Glad we could hook up and glad you found your way to the "300"! Tom @Blu Zap

Reactions: sickfox