Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unique wheel upgrade opportunity for those who plan to order MS with 21" wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To those who plan to order a Model S with 21" alloy wheels in San Francisco Bay Area, may I offer you this unique opportunity to this set of 21" Silver Tesla Arachnid forged wheel set which is much lighter and unique, for the same price as your wheel upgrade option.

Please PM me for details if interested.

Admin: This post is to offer an wheel upgrade opportunity to those who plan or is taking delivery of a a MS order. If you believe this belongs to a different forum, please update this accordingly. Thanks.

Attachments

• TeslaSilverArachnid.png
    TeslaSilverArachnid.png
    928.9 KB · Views: 81
More details about these wheels:

• These custom wheels are not sold in Tesla store.
• Wheels are 8.6 lbs lighter in front and 9.5 lbs in rear wheel for a total reduction of 36.2 lbs of unsprung weight compare to the 21" Turbine wheels.
• Arachnid wheels are equipped in the Tesla that sets the record 0-60 time.
2017 Tesla Model S P100D First Test: A New Record - 0-60 MPH in 2.28 Seconds! - Motor Trend

Specification:
• 21″ Arachnid Wheel
•Size: 21 X 8.5″ front,21 X 9.0″ rear.
•Offset: +40 front, +40 rear
•PCD: 5X120
•Center Bore: 64.1mm
•Lug Nut Spec: 13/16 Hex, 14X1.50 Thread
•Lug Nut Torque Spec: 129 lb-ft.
•Weight: 26.5 lb front, 28.5 lb rear

Comes with:
•Color matching Tesla wheel caps
•Tesla OEM performance tires (Front: 245/35 ZR21, Back: 265/35 ZR21).
•Tesla TPMS

Admin: Please help delete this thread as this is originally targeting future Tesla Model S owners and was posted at the ordering forum, and I already have a thread started in the 'for sale' forum thus no need to have a 2nd thread for the same item. Thanks.

Last edited:
Looks like someone like @Jordaholic do encourage disrespectful act like thread hijacking...

Ah, he’s not hijacking your thread... it was just a joke. Besides, you shouldn’t complain about the extra posts on your thread... each time someone posts it moves the thread back up to the top of the list and it’s more likely that people will see your sale... he’s actually doing you a favor:)

Ah, he’s not hijacking your thread... it was just a joke. Besides, you shouldn’t complain about the extra posts on your thread... each time someone posts it moves the thread back up to the top of the list and it’s more likely that people will see your sale... he’s actually doing you a favor:)

Thanks for pointing out. Since this is considered a duplicate post now, I already requested moderator to delete this thread for the sake of keeping the forum clean. :)