TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Universal Air Vent Mount for Smartphone

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Phil Gorski, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Phil Gorski

Phil Gorski Member

Universal Air Vent Mount for Smartphone

SHIPPING TO USA ONLY.

In my endless quest to find the best holder for my Tesla - I came across there. Good news it can accommodate my new iPhone 6 but Bad News - it can't handle an iPhone 6 plus.

These items are NEW and in a retail box.

** PLEASE NOTE **
    THE IPHONE 6 PLUS IS TOO BIG FOR THIS DEVICE - AS WOULD OTHER LARGE SMARTPHONES OF EQUAL SIZE
    The iPhone 6 and similar or smaller phone fit fine.
    The photo I took show my iPhone 6

Here's some details on the device:
    It conveniently keeps your phone in your line of vision - great for Navigation app's like Waze or Google Maps
    It will fit most Smartphones with a 3.5 ? 6.3? width - please see my note above about the iPhone 6 plus
    Won't block your driving visibility
    It rotates so you can mount horizontally or vertically
    It's firm grip will has a range of 3.5" to 6.3"
    Compact Size:
    Color: White with black trim - see photos

Any questions at all - please ask prior to buying so I can address them and make sure you will be happy with your purchase.

Shipping shown is for US only Canadian & European buyers - email first for a shipping quote

CANADA & EUROPE $9 flat rate.

Thanks.

List Date: 1/20/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Universal Air Vent Mount for Smartphone
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $17.75

buynowbutton.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    tEN1vbdXnSDW.jpg
    g3qdYWF6XvE7.jpg
    J7TkExMRDq4P.jpg