TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Universal Mobile Charger + wide assortment of adapters

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by PVEV2, Aug 18, 2018.

1. PVEV2

PVEV2 Member

Tesla upgraded me to this new one in 2017 after the connector cable frayed on the original charger that came with my 2015 Model S 85D. I'm including two extra adapters which were very handy for residential and campground charging on 30 amp 240 volt circuits, and a spare NEMA 14-50 adapter. Includes Tesla's zippered storage bag and free shipping anywhere in North America - $400. r0NfWK6PR++dlbUgB+rY+A.jpg

2. Grisik

Grisik Member

Would you be willing to sell one of the NEMA 14-50 plugs? Looks like you have two of them. Bought a used S today and the previous owner couldn’t find it. Only had the 120 V end

3. PVEV2

PVEV2 Member

I just sold the whole set, but will double check if the buyer wants both of them. I suspect he does, but I’ll contact you if I still have one available.

4. Grisik

Grisik Member

Thanks. Tesla does not sell them by themselves

5. PVEV2

PVEV2 Member

The buyer wants them all, so sorry I didn’t end up with a spare. Maybe check eBay?

6. Grisik

Grisik Member

Ask if he’s willing to sell one if you don’t mind

7. thecloud

thecloud As rhythm raced inside, the ship came alive