Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unknown red light indicator under battery icon, over-laying speed limit sign graphic

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While driving a short distance tonight I had a small red dot show up on the touch screen display under the battery SoC icon and over-laying all speed limit sign icons.

IMG_4583.jpg

Earlier in the trip before seeing this I went through an emergency services intersection with a flashing yellow light in it while on autopilot by putting my foot on the accelerator and slightly depressing the pedal for several seconds until we got through the intersection. Just before getting through the intersection autopilot freaked out and indicated I needed to hit the brake pedal, but once through the intersection everything was fine except the presence of this little red light.

The little red light persisted after parking the car for a couple of hours prior to the return trip. It did clear after doing a scroll wheel reboot once parked again.

Has anyone else experienced this? I assume it is left over from autopilot, but not aware of that dot having meaning or if it is just a random display issue related to the autopilot event. Thanks for reading/commenting.

SW version: 2020.48.10