Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unknown warnings - anyone recognize them?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got a few warnings that keep popping up in service mode, anyone got an idea what they are related to?

THC_w004_sanityPumpPT
THC_d0004_pumpPT

2D023E1A-7D75-4193-A1DF-4B12C2777BAC.jpeg

I had similar error for Bat1 pump, turned out to be burned fuse
Do u hear ur pumps running when car is off? that was my issue, they never turned off n ran pretty loud due to other pump having no power...

Do you know how this is resolved? My car is being fixed at a Tesla certified shop and they have no idea how
What problems are you having? These errors were found in the Service mode. Generally, many transient and timing errors pop up if something doesn't respond timely, but many are not important. Fix what is broken, and use what has failed, along with the error codes, to help identify the problem. Sensor, device, power? Probably Tesla Service computer could correlate problems and help identify the issues. Most important errors should show to the driver as an alert without having to go into the service menu.

What problems are you having? These errors were found in the Service mode. Generally, many transient and timing errors pop up if something doesn't respond timely, but many are not important. Fix what is broken, and use what has failed, along with the error codes, to help identify the problem. Sensor, device, power? Probably Tesla Service computer could correlate problems and help identify the issues. Most important errors should show to the driver as an alert without having to go into the service menu.
I’m experiencing the top two service alerts below. I was in an accident two months ago where the front bumper was damaged along with a coolant hose. It was replaced and all put together by a Tesla certified shop and they said it drives normal but don’t know how to get rid of them.

Attachments

• IMG_2254.png
    IMG_2254.png
    948.2 KB · Views: 26
Did they use the correct Coolant and is the system sealed again? The PT error you have is related to the Power Train pump, that sends coolant through the drive motors. It could be a pump issue, coolant, or bad sensor somewhere. If something fails, you should have an Alert outside of the Service mode. I would think Tesla Toolbox would give some added information. Here is a good primer of the 2 main pumps and how they work: