Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

unlimited supercharging disabled

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought my S100D in June 2019. It was an inventory car and at that time Tesla advertised free unlimited supercharging as long as original owner owned the car. So I bought my second Tesla Model S, I am the original owner, It came with unlimited supercharging. I took delivery before the end of June 2019. Today I supercharged and when I unplugged it said supercharging disabled and that I am pay as you go supercharging and need to pay for today's supercharging. The last time I supercharged was March 2020 and at that time it was free supercharging. I called Tesla and the service rep on the phone said she could not verify that owners that bought in June 2019 received free supercharging. She escalated the issue to the local Tesla service center. It would seem to me that Tesla knows that in June 2019 they gave away free supercharging and she could make a computer input to correct the problem. When I get home tonight I will go through all my paper work and make sure I am correct on the free supercharging as long as I own the car.