Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unlimited Supercharging still not reflected after a year.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Purchased a P3D in September 18 and delivered in December 18. Since I used my own referral it received FUSC.

Delivery Adviser said it would take a bit to show up after delivery. a month later. Still no FUSC.

Call. Oh it is there on our side, you just can't see it. I will send it over to engineering to get you account fixed. It should take no more than a day.

Two months later. Now in a web chat. Same story. It is there, you can't see it, but we can. Send it to engineering it will be fixed in a day.

A month later. Same song, same dance. Plus now, can you send us a screen shot. Screen shot emailed. It will be fixed in a day.

Nothing and the ability to chat disappears. Send a help email through their system, Nothing.

Send another help email to follow up last one. Same song, same dance. No actual proof. Apparently this person did not look at old issues with account or Tesla does not track issue by account. I doubt the latter and suspect the former. She emailed me back and said she would send it to engineering to get it fixed, but gave no timeline.

I don't think we have used 1K free Supercharging yet, so I am not sure it would trigger a credit card call.

Is there any way to get out of this "do loop" and get to someone who can actually do something or am I in the Abbot and Costello sketch for as long as I own the car? I want to be able to see it on my account to ensure that it is actually there.

I used to brag about how good Tesla customer service was. Now? It ranks with down there among the likes of Comcast, United Airlines, and Wells Fargo.

Purchased a P3D in September 18 and delivered in December 18. Since I used my own referral it received FUSC.

Delivery Adviser said it would take a bit to show up after delivery. a month later. Still no FUSC.

Call. Oh it is there on our side, you just can't see it. I will send it over to engineering to get you account fixed. It should take no more than a day.

Two months later. Now in a web chat. Same story. It is there, you can't see it, but we can. Send it to engineering it will be fixed in a day.

A month later. Same song, same dance. Plus now, can you send us a screen shot. Screen shot emailed. It will be fixed in a day.

Nothing and the ability to chat disappears. Send a help email through their system, Nothing.

Send another help email to follow up last one. Same song, same dance. No actual proof. Apparently this person did not look at old issues with account or Tesla does not track issue by account. I doubt the latter and suspect the former. She emailed me back and said she would send it to engineering to get it fixed, but gave no timeline.

I don't think we have used 1K free Supercharging yet, so I am not sure it would trigger a credit card call.

Is there any way to get out of this "do loop" and get to someone who can actually do something or am I in the Abbot and Costello sketch for as long as I own the car? I want to be able to see it on my account to ensure that it is actually there.

I used to brag about how good Tesla customer service was. Now? It ranks with down there among the likes of Comcast, United Airlines, and Wells Fargo.

I wouldn't worry about it. Since you have plenty of records (including email), there's nothing to worry about. Live your life and enjoy your free supercharging. As long as you aren't getting charged it doesn't matter. Remember that every time you contact someone to try to fix this issue that Tesla should have fixed a long time ago, it takes your time and their time. It's a waste of resources, if there is no actual problem (which it sounds like there is not).

Reactions: SigNC and Sherlo
Same exact situation. Purchased P3D+ June ‘18 took delivery Sept ‘18. Unlimited lifetime FUSC and still says Pay Per Use on my Tesla account a YEAR+ later.
But it never charges me nor shows charging history in car. Know one knows how to fix it.

Ski

Same here - I have lifetime free Supercharging and it's still saying "pay per use" in my account. I don't get charged for it, and I've resigned myself to just living with it. It's more important that they don't charge me than what the information says on-line for my car.

Up to about 2 weeks ago, you could use the the old car management link:

Tesla SSO – Login

This would bring up the older interface before they changed it earlier this year. The older interface would show your Free Unlimited Supercharging status in the vehicle details screen.

I just checked again now and the link is no longer working and now shows the current versions details screen with the Pay Per Use status.

I just noticed yesterday that while my account correctly shows the Lifetime Premium Connectivity (had ordered before 7/1/18), my FSD was now gone and replaced with the EAP I had originally ordered with my car. The FSD was paid for and DID show up on a screen grab of my Account I had happened to have taken a few weeks ago. So strange change I thought.

I was able to chat with someone online and he indicated the FSD was visible on their side on my account but for some reason not passed thru to the customer side. I had a similar thing happen when I initially purchased FSD — visible for them but not me. He apologized and said he would send this to the web team to fix and would email me when he heard back from them it was done. I did take screen grabs of our chat. My FSD visibility issue was resolved the first time and sure it will be corrected now. They are implementing new software from what I read so will chalk it up to that. But might be good idea to periodically check your Account Details.