Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unlimited supercharging unavailable for model x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just took delivery of a 2022 model x 5 seats, I placed this order last year(2021) in February.
My motor vehicle order agreement states that I get unlimited free supercharging but this is not the cases as it says pay as you go on the vehicle. Any idea on what I can do to get this activated or why this is the case? General thought?

Attachments

• 1664F30D-31DD-4F4B-8CE9-692EE6D057EE.jpeg
    1664F30D-31DD-4F4B-8CE9-692EE6D057EE.jpeg
    570.3 KB · Views: 284
sorry to say, this is an error. It's in the "contract" so you can force the issue, but with prices being what they are now compared to what you paid for it, you have two basic choices... sell the car for a small profit or break even, or you can force tesla to repurchase it.
Realize, it's an error as you enter this decision

Upvote 0
What is the distinction between an "Order Agreement" and a "Purchase Agreement"?

Everybody here knows that if it's in the MVPA, it's bulletproof ironclad legally enforceable etc. Tesla put it in writing and it follows the car not just the owner.

What is an order agreement? I know there's some laws surrounding it, but sounds like it's a whole lot more fungible than a purchase agreement…

Reactions: mswlogo
Upvote 0
What is the distinction between an "Order Agreement" and a "Purchase Agreement"?

Everybody here knows that if it's in the MVPA, it's bulletproof ironclad legally enforceable etc. Tesla put it in writing and it follows the car not just the owner.

What is an order agreement? I know there's some laws surrounding it, but sounds like it's a whole lot more fungible than a purchase agreement…

I wonder what road Tesla would choose: offer the buyer a refund or honor the unlimited charging? They'd actually make more offering a refund and reselling the car.

Upvote 0
I had issues with my Free Unlimited Supercharging appearing on my car and got an email telling me my Premium Connectivity was expired, even thought I was grandfathered into lifetime.

I purchased my vehicle directly from Tesla so I emailed [email protected] and attached my documentation showing the free supercharging and premium connectivity. They called me a few days later and told me they were able to add both back on.

Good luck OP!

Reactions: jboy210
Upvote 0