Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unofficial windows phone app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another update is now live (v0.5.5)
- This further improves the wake from sleep handling, and will now vibrate when its woken up (so you don't have to stare for 30s waiting)
- Adds amount of last charge(or current charge) to the Charge screen, if your car is on 5.x+ and supplying that data

- This further improves the wake from sleep handling, and will now vibrate when its woken up (so you don't have to stare for 30s waiting)
- Adds amount of last charge(or current charge) to the Charge screen, if your car is on 5.x+ and supplying that data

Thanks for all your work on this app. I use it regularly, it is very good!

I get my car yesterday and I use your app every hour I am not in ;)
Thank you so much for your fantastic job :love:

Fantastic app for my wp8 device. Use it every day to set charge limit, switch climate on/off and just to see if I have forgot to lock the car. Thanks for this great software.
The gui is so nice, looks realy good.

Dont know if it would be posible (rest api) but the only fearure I miss, is the abillity to dial up/down the charge current. Some times this could be handy.

I don't think Tesla's remote API has support for controlling that yet.

Hopefully they'll be adding ability to change current, charge timer start time, and turning on the front/rear defrost [de-ice mode]. Those I'd make use of too

I agree. I've been working on a new W8 app and noted the lack of those settings. I would also like to see:

- ODO reporting
- WH/mi reporting
- SC count

I haven't looked at the streaming API yet. If it is there I should have what I need. I will take a look.

Code:
https://streaming.vn.teslamotors.com/stream/[U]##########[/U]/?values=speed,odometer,soc,elevation,est_heading,est_lat,est_lng,power,shift_state,range,est_range

After logging in, use the above URL with the underlined portion replaced by the value you get back for vehicle_id from:
Code:
https://portal.vn.teslamotors.com/vehicles

Thanks. I will explore this further. Is this interface documented somewhere? Would like to know the format of the request/response and available parameters.

I gave this a quick try and I get a 401 error, unauthorized. Do you need to log into the streaming API first/separately from the regular REST API?

Last edited:
Thanks. I will explore this further. Is this interface documented somewhere? Would like to know the format of the request/response and available parameters.

I gave this a quick try and I get a 401 error, unauthorized. Do you need to log into the streaming API first/separately from the regular REST API?
The first post of the REST API thread had some links that were enough to get my C# app off the ground back in May/June last year.

I have non-streaming working nicely. The issue is with the streaming version. I had previously found a post that talked about the token from the static REST call that needed to be passed to the streaming interface. But I can't locate that now and search has failed me. Anyone have a pointer?

I have non-streaming working nicely. The issue is with the streaming version. I had previously found a post that talked about the token from the static REST call that needed to be passed to the streaming interface. But I can't locate that now and search has failed me. Anyone have a pointer?
Probably good idea to move this question to the REST API thread.

I've wanted such a feature and I believe that a few people are working on this one. Stating the obvious but this is challenging if your vehicle is parked in a parking garage without a 3G signal.

Tesla Companion will include that functionality soon as part of the security and valet features, however it requires the new SDK 8.1 for Windows Phone which still is not released to the general public yet.