Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unplugged Performance Coilovers Model 3 Dual Motor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a set of Unplugged Street coilovers for sale form my Model 3 P. Used for 14 months and 10k miles of driving they are in good condition. No leaks from the shocks and all adjustment points move freely. Selling for $1500 shipped in the lower 48.

These are single adjustable dampers (rebound) and use Swift springs. The ride quality is good and on the softer settings only a bit more stiff than the factory suspension, but with far more body control. On the stiffer settings they are great for mile track use or aggressive street driving. I truly enjoyed my time with them, but as my car becomes more track focused I needed to move onto something more fitting that purpose.

20220611_152451.jpg
20220611_152446.jpg
20220611_152458.jpg
20220611_152505.jpg

Tony? Haha no way, it's Jon (X1/M2/Golf R Jon). Almost messaged you about these (didn't realize who you were or even that these were in Cincy) for a M3P I have on order but was worried they wouldn't be stiff enough compared to the Sport or Ohlins setup. That would have been hilarious if I'd bought them, what a random coincidence.

Reactions: subieworx