Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unplugged Performance Customer Service.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am one of the first 2000 model 3 owners and when I first got my ride, I knew that I want to lower the ride, soon after I found the moderate spring from unplugged performance and without any hesitation, I placed an order and soon had it installed. it has been a year on the new spring, sometimes the ride makes noise from the front right and back site, I took it to Tesla about 5 times to get it diagnosed but they said it's due to the springs I had installed. I than called up unplugged, not only they are backed by their warranty and offered me to drive up to LA and they can swap out my springs with the latest version free of charge, they also help reimburse the cost of a strut that Tesla have found leaking and sent me a label to ship the leak one back ( Tesla said it's due to the spring but since there is no real evidence and no other case, I have no idea ) I know by doing this Unplugged Performance is definitely not making any money but losing money instead, I feel bad for them, but in another way, I looked at this situation, they are trying their best to please the customer, from Justin, to Jefferey, to their owner Avi personally writing me a couple of email to address any concerns I have had and willing to go above and beyond just to satisfied the customer. Needless to say, I am a very happy customer, knowing the warranty and the support team is hard at work, even the owner himself willing to spend time with a customer to address any concerns even by losing profit. I absolutely respect that.

I am not here advertising or suggest you to buy products from Unplugged performance, but I just feel like their customer service team as well as the owner deserves a shot out, from a very satisfied customer.

So thanks again unplugged performance, if this is the level of customer support, I am sure you guys will thrive in no time !

I like reading posts like this. Even though Its likely I personally will not buy springs etc for my car, I think its very important to call out when a company does RIGHT by you as well as when they dont. So many times people use the internet or websites (or forums) to vent, but when a company goes to bend over backwards for someone, that someone just happily goes on about their business.

Very refreshing to see a customer reward being "taken care of" with a public shout out.

Reactions: Kwang0429