Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Unplugged Performance - Dual Rate Linear Lowering Springs for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the car back from Unplugged after they swapped out the front springs. So far so good. No more noises on slow full lock turns. Unplugged swapped out the springs for free under their warranty. Their warranty doesn't cover alignment though...so looks like i'll need to go get that re-done.

UPP said via email my front springs are under warranty & they will send me new front springs. No safety issues - replace when necessary. The rears are just fine.

When I install them - I’ll take pictures to show the difference between the June 2020 versions that make the popping/pinging noise and the new April 2021 version.

Having issues with noise from what seems like the front end myself.

Obnoxiously loud and pronounce while driving through a parking structure.

Emailed unplugged. Let's see what their response will be...

Hello BMax_V.2,

Please check your inbox. We'd like to get your email or phone number used to order to help you out with your issue further!

For any support related questions, please email our support team at [email protected]

Thank you!

Unplugged responded with my spring noise concern and promised replacement under warranty. The new replacement will address the noise according to them. However, due to production delays, I, like many of you will have to wait. No fault to unplugged. Customer service has been outstanding thus far.

When did you order it? I'm still waiting too since January, and the only email I got from David said that I was going to get my order delivered "late April"... we're in May and I don't have my springs... If Eibach make the model Y springs before I got the delivery from Unplugged I'll ask my money back...
Think I ordered about March 1st.

I recently got an email from them saying they've doubled their workforce and should have enough stock late this month to fulfill all orders.

We'll see though.