Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unplugged Performance Front Lip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just installed Unplugged Performance front lip spoiler.

Attachments

• 0F93DD86-5C69-457B-ABA9-52F695CBCCAD.jpeg
    0F93DD86-5C69-457B-ABA9-52F695CBCCAD.jpeg
    417.7 KB · Views: 883
  • 6FC484F0-0D13-42A6-A465-2EEED595D93B.jpeg
    6FC484F0-0D13-42A6-A465-2EEED595D93B.jpeg
    415.3 KB · Views: 564
Reactions: kiNGng3
In his footer it says: 2019 Tesla Model 3 SR+ | Pearl White Multi-coat | 19" Stance Wheels SF-03 Gloss Black | RPM CF Blade spoiler
Unplugged Performance lip | Nikola Pro chrome delete | Eibach Pro Kit |

Nice! What wheels are those and do you have p3d?

Yup in the Sig but thanks for the compliments. Wheels are ok but the lip, with the combination of lowering and spoiler do make a difference. I have a slow car so I don't drive fast anyways but it's to have the efficiency.

Has any tried removing the lip after it has been installed on the car for a while? Does it leave an imprint or blemishes on the paint on the bumper cover itself?

I removed mine after having it for almost a year and a half. But, I installed mine over vinyl wrap. There was no way to remove it without pulling the wrap off. Otherwise, it just leaves a sticky residue that can eventually be removed with goo gone after some elbow grease.

• Informative
Reactions: MODEL+
Can anyone comment if this is lower than the the normal bumper? My car is lowered, and I can just barely clear this angle at my parking garage, wondering if adding this will be a problem.
It’s not lower...it longer. Also the best part is that’s it’s Flexible just like your bumper meaning it won’t crack like every other lip out there.