Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unplugged Performance Lowering Brackets & Rear Camber Kits + BONOSS Hubcentric Spacers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

Just bought a used 2014 MS P85 that had lowering links installed with the 21" turbine wheels (squared set up). The left rear seems to be sagging a bit and I suspect it might be due to the adjustable lowering links. I'm the type of person to fix it right the first time so I plan on installing the Unplugged Performance lowering brackets and rear camber kits (then alignment) to correct any possible issues. At the same time, I would also like to install BONOSS hubcentric spacers in the front and back to fill the gap with the fender to get that "full" fender look. I've searched around and I'm reading conflicting information on the size of spacers for the front and rear so I wanted to start a new thread on it...

Unplugged Performance recommends 15mm front and 20mm rear to avoid any rubbing issues, which I feel comfortable with, but wanted to check with the forum to see if anybody had a similar setup that can comment on it.

Thank you!

I have 20mm bonoss spacers on a 2018 with 21 turbines and n2itive links at -0.5 setting. They fill the rear perfectly but the front still has a bit of space left . They only rub on the front of the well against the “cooling openings” reversing with steering wheel turned half way, beyond that no issue. I plan on using a heating gun to try and push the well a bit back. Mind you I think older versions have a different wheel well design.
B631D97A-C8FD-4CE3-B2DF-6CE9760004CE.jpeg

Reactions: m5james