Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is a coilover?

Coilover - Wikipedia

More pics of the Model 3 from the owners recent camping trip

26219893_1864813310258199_172910126654474126_n (1).jpg

World Debut First Look – Here’s our variant of the upcoming dual motor Performance Tesla Model 3. We’ve already finished engineering stage of this UP Model 3 Front Fascia conversion. Reservation deposits start today, first orders ship in April/May.

View attachment 277571
MODEL 3 EXTERIOR Archives - Unplugged Performance
Yep, you guys nailed it. I predicted this would happen almost two years ago.. This model 3 front fascia takes the car to the next level.

World Debut First Look – Here’s our variant of the upcoming dual motor Performance Tesla Model 3. We’ve already finished engineering stage of this UP Model 3 Front Fascia conversion. Reservation deposits start today, first orders ship in April/May.

View attachment 277571
MODEL 3 EXTERIOR Archives - Unplugged Performance
Arrrgghhh.. Awesome. Boy....a little expensive for just the front. Will there be a package for the front & rear / sides?

$5K or more is a bit much for me.

Reactions: UnpluggedP
Arrrgghhh.. Awesome. Boy....a little expensive for just the front. Will there be a package for the front & rear / sides?

I am disappointed in the price. There will be other aftermarket suppliers who will provide something like this for <$1000. It will happen.

Be aware that the air dams shown in the drawing will probably increase the Cd and decrease range. FWIW.

Last edited:
I am disappointed in the price. There will be other aftermarket suppliers who will provide something like this for <$1000. It will happen.

Be aware that the air dams shown in the drawing will probably increase the Cd and decrease range. FWIW.
Great points.

Yeah....I thought about it over and over and $2K+ for a piece of plastic is very high in my book.

Yep, you guys nailed it. I predicted this would happen almost two years ago.. This model 3 front fascia takes the car to the next level.

Thanks! Any thoughts on the this weeks winning numbers?? :D

Great points.

Yeah....I thought about it over and over and $2K+ for a piece of plastic is very high in my book.

We always appreciate the feedback both positive or negative. No doubt there will be some companies that come out with cheaper options. We try to compete on quality rather than price. There are other companies out there that have their aero parts mass produced overseas but the quality and fitment is typically very poor. Our parts are manufactured here in the US and made out of OEM grade urethane not FRP (Fiberglass) like many other aftermarket products. For those who would like a cheaper option we have a front lip currently listed on our site as well.

Is that Carrizo Plains?

Could be..He sent us the pics but not sure from where.

To much going on on that front.
I like the clean style more on the original M3, looks more Porsche.
Like the skirts do.

Appreciate the feedback! We have a lip option as well UNPLUGGED PERFORMANCE FRONT LIP SPOILER - TESLA MODEL 3

Reactions: Don TLR and Shygar
We always appreciate the feedback both positive or negative. No doubt there will be some companies that come out with cheaper options. We try to compete on quality rather than price. There are other companies out there that have their aero parts mass produced overseas but the quality and fitment is typically very poor. Our parts are manufactured here in the US and made out of OEM grade urethane not FRP (Fiberglass) like many other aftermarket products.
@UnpluggedP you are handling the criticism very well. This is a sign of a reputable company. KUDOS!

Regarding less expensive products, I agree with you about quality and fitment. But there will always be somebody who will produce a similar product of similar quality for a lower price. I have seen it happen with Prius aftermarket.

Reactions: Pkmmte