Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unplugged Performance Model X Lowering Brackets

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale unplugged performance Model X Lowering Brackets $400 OBO
C1AF566E-5683-4F9C-B947-48C3DFA8173E.jpeg
2A297972-C5E5-40A3-9898-49A54B2EA73C.jpeg

Both do the same thing. The lowering brackets from UP are a set lowering setting and lowering links are adjustable.

Both have their arguments and r&d on why it’s better. I’m sure you can find UPs post on why brackets are better than links.

It’s a moot point saying why pay 5x the price etc.

LV, Chanel bags, etc do the same function as a $5 wallet from the dollar tree.

Good luck OP
There are quality links now made by companies like n2itive that allow you to adjust the height settings without manually trying to do it. They are either the same price or $100 more but like brackets you don’t need to worry about trying to measure them perfectly to be the exact same length. Both are not difficult to install, I actually haven’t tried the new improved links but I’m sure they are just as good if not better because I’m sure you get more height adjustments. One positive with brackets is that UP has already set them so that they are basically the perfect ride height settings, therefore you don’t end up setting them too low since the newer Model X’s automatically lower at certain speeds. Which can lead to bending a rim, etc if not familiar with the road.