Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Unplugged Performance Refresh Fascia Upgrade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking good :cool:

upload_2016-8-19_18-34-36.png

Reactions: UnpluggedP
For those interested in the Refresh Fascia System, we just announced our Refresh Rear Set as well!!

The Refresh Rear Set is designed to replace the OEM Rear Bumper Cover and Rear Diffuser panel on any pre-refreshed Model S cars, from 2012-early 2016, giving it the clean lines of the Model X, Model 3, and newer Model S. Distinctively designed, we added our own flair to the Tesla's design language; with accentuated lines, as well as integrating the rear under spoiler and diffuser. The end result is a visual upgrade over the mass produced Tesla bumper and something special to stand apart at the Supercharger.

We are currently taking $300 pre orders for the Refresh Rear Set or $700 pre orders for the full Refresh Set (Refresh Fascia System, Side Skirt Set and Refresh Rear Set)

Here's a link to the full thread.

Vendor - WORLD DEBUT: Unplugged Performance Refresh Rear Set

PM me directly or email [email protected] for more info

42800555-1090-4b85-89c9-1c5ca3fea5a4.jpg

15d0456d-9299-4b74-b14a-47492f5920e9.jpg

Have any of these been delivered/installed as yet? As good looking as these photos are, a lot of them look like (high quality) renders as opposed to actual photographs. Regardless, seeing these excite me as a future owner.

Fck....That looks amazing. I guess details on jump post access, parking sensors, and radar will come later. But great job guys, I'm sold 10x over.

I just need to get a nosecone Model S now lol.

Thank you for the kind words! This product was the result of many months of R&D and many changes and updates to get it where it is today. We're very proud of the result and very much appreciate the great reception it's received so far.

As for the technology: We have a patent-pending emergency hood release system, which provides access for jump starting. As far as AP and parking sensors, they are completely compatible with the Refresh Fascia (parking sensors mount using the OEM brackets and the Refresh Fascia accommodates the factory grille and AP sensor locations).

Any chance of a side by side with a 2016 facelift?

Facelift:
7651.jpg

Unplugged Performance Refresh Fascia:
Unplugged-Performance-Refresh-Front-Fascia-P85-4.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Nismode and mdevp
Unplugged-Performance-Refresh-Front-Fascia-P85-5.jpg

So just an FYI to everyone, our timing on the release is our holiday gift to our fellow early Tesla owners who often get the short end of the stick. Well, not this time!

Our Refesh Fascia conversion is real, it is amazing, and it is starting to ship. We have intentionally launched this design for earlier cars first, to support prior Model S owners who have been frequently overwhelmed and left behind by the amazingly rapid development cycle of Tesla. If you are a "have not" (as us owners jokingly say when our cars get outdated by something new), maybe you missed AP by a month on your order date, or ordered too soon for the new design not knowing it was coming...this is our shared moment for you and with you where we all win and get something first (this is our P85+ pictured and it now looks BEYOND NEW).

We are launching this design now to you first (2013-2016.5 owners) and offering this look to new 2016.5+ Model S owners second (as a front spoiler attachment for them), after you get it first. The early Model S owners supported us back when we began, so you get our new look first, before the new owners can get it. That is poetic justice.

If you are reading this and you have the new nosecone-less car, we will offer this look and it'll be nearly identical...but not until February/March. The pictured retrofit for all older cars debuts now, the same shape front spoiler for 2016.5+ debuts in February. Have fun in the future trying to tell them apart side by side!

To order the Refresh Fascia click here:
Unplugged Performance Refresh Front Fascia System for Tesla Model S

Reactions: Paul8810
– The Tesla emblem is a trademarked item of Tesla. We do not reproduce it. Our fascia is designed for you to transfer your existing emblem from your car onto our fascia. We’ve developed a mounting surface for easy installation of your existing emblem

I don't see how the emblem from the nosecone Model S will work with this system...would you have to order an emblem from the facelift Model S?