Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Unplugged Performance Refresh Fascia Upgrade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Couple of questions:
1) In Canada (Toronto), who would be able to install this? Are there recommended or affiliated shops that would do it correctly?
2) Does installation of this front fascia void any Tesla warranties or cause any problems with Tesla if any work on sensors or anything needs to be done?

Thanks . The front looks amazing and I'd love to be able to get it put on.

Did you ever get this installed? I'm also in Toronto and am considering ordering, but would love to work with a shop familiar with the installation.

FB9B077C-B861-45BC-90E9-996D5D9F9A2A.jpeg
38E15987-A394-4DE7-A06A-5C03398239B0.jpeg
5A651434-94D6-42FC-B8D0-3D572F4E571F.jpeg
CA30E518-ED65-4B19-A128-8136DA89EEA4.jpeg
DEE6D2AE-FCD4-4EC0-998E-1487E07BE232.jpeg

Hello all. I have a 2015 P85D. I love it! I want to have to have it. For as long as possible. However, I am not a fan of the nose cone on the pre-facelift Model S.

What’s a guy to do? I ordered the updated Fascia from the good people at #UnpluggedPerformance. I then had it installed and painted by #TedescoAutobody They did an amazing job! My autopilot works great. Paint looks amazing and it looks like a new Model S.

please see the attached pictures.

Auto Body Shop - New Rochelle, NY | Tedesco Auto Body

Unplugged Performance Refresh Front Fascia System for Tesla Model S

Unplugged Performance Provides Refreshing New Face For Tesla Model S Owners
The Leading Tesla Customizer Creates A Fresh Feeling For The Past Generation Tesla Model S

HAWTHORNE, CA – (June 14, 2016)

Quickly following the release of the Tesla Motors Model X and the Model 3 preview event in Hawthorne, California, Tesla also released an updated look for their Model S sedan. While many small elements were tweaked, the most noticeable change was the visually-impactful removal of the signature black nose cone, in favor of the new streamlined look found on the rest of Tesla’s current range.

Today Unplugged Performance, the leading premium brand for Tesla owners, debuted their new Model S Refresh Fascia upgrade. The Refresh Fascia provides previous generation Model S owners an opportunity to experience that new car feeling once again. The new look follows Tesla’s new nosecone-free aerodynamic design and features an integrated front spoiler. This distinctive front spoiler amplifies the performance identity of the car and distinguishes it as a premium version, consistent with the ethos of all Unplugged products.

As the first tuner to develop original parts for the Model S, Unplugged Performance is renowned amongst Tesla enthusiasts. Unplugged’s previous front fascia redesign remains their flagship item; a timeless design receiving increased fanfare year after year. To ensure the success of this new project, Unplugged has leveraged their extensive R&D and experience and taken a multi-pronged approach to development. First, a prototype was fitted on Unplugged’s 2015 spec Model S P85D for multiple weeks of successful Autopilot testing as well as earlier models to test parking sensors and earlier vehicle fitment. Second, the company utilized the latest in 3D scanning technology to precisely reproduce the prototype bumper and the car for further dialing in of the finalized design. Finally, Unplugged’s designers have worked in conjunction with real world and digital data to develop a final cutting edge, sporty design that checks all the boxes.

“Our clients represent the most passionate Tesla owners on the planet; we’ve earned their support year after year by continually creating products that make their cars distinctively special. For our Refresh Fascia we began with Tesla’s newest design language as a foundation and worked to elevate it into an even more distinguished design. To satisfy our fans, making an uninspired Tesla copy and calling it a day was simply not an option. As a producer of special version Tesla vehicles and upgrades, we aspire for every client to have the pride of owning cars that stand apart at the supercharger rather than simply aspiring to fit in.” said Unplugged Performance co-Founder and CEO, Ben Schaffer.

Reminiscent of Kickstarter campaigns, the price of the Unplugged Refresh Fascia is reduced from $2995 to $2495 for all pre-orders received before July 1st, 2016 and may be reserved with only a $300 reservation fee; shipping world-wide is available. All buyers will receive the full system which is guaranteed to be compatible with all Tesla Model S vehicles from 2012 until May 2016. Shipments are targeted to begin by end of summer 2016. Multiple reservations for customers are not allowed, nor is reselling reservations.

Tesla Model S owners or future owners interested in reserving an early delivery Refresh Fascia may reserve theirs immediately at www.unpluggedperformance.com.

Ordering and inquires: [email protected]

View attachment 180781

Attachments

• CA1F4416-EF82-4883-B1CB-98BE9C6A20B2.jpeg
    CA1F4416-EF82-4883-B1CB-98BE9C6A20B2.jpeg
    371.4 KB · Views: 85
  • E41E284B-9A4D-48F8-8506-139D9F598117.jpeg
    E41E284B-9A4D-48F8-8506-139D9F598117.jpeg
    769.8 KB · Views: 85
  • A96E88F9-192C-42B6-BA7A-FFF647AB1A29.jpeg
    A96E88F9-192C-42B6-BA7A-FFF647AB1A29.jpeg
    296.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 28E4E937-9F1D-43A3-9B52-EF39A380EFA8.jpeg
    28E4E937-9F1D-43A3-9B52-EF39A380EFA8.jpeg
    336.8 KB · Views: 83
  • 350B1248-5775-4DF7-95AC-748B16E8AECD.jpeg
    350B1248-5775-4DF7-95AC-748B16E8AECD.jpeg
    310.5 KB · Views: 97
View attachment 353641 View attachment 353642 View attachment 353643 View attachment 353644 View attachment 353645

Hello all. I have a 2015 P85D. I love it! I want to have to have it. For as long as possible. However, I am not a fan of the nose cone on the pre-facelift Model S.

What’s a guy to do? I ordered the updated Fascia from the good people at #UnpluggedPerformance. I then had it installed and painted by #TedescoAutobody They did an amazing job! My autopilot works great. Paint looks amazing and it looks like a new Model S.

please see the attached pictures.

Auto Body Shop - New Rochelle, NY | Tedesco Auto Body

Unplugged Performance Refresh Front Fascia System for Tesla Model S
Can you give an itemized pricing?

Hi I'm in MD as well, what body shop did you use please? Did you have the part shipped to them directly? How long did it take and if you don't mind sharing install price. Thanks

SDR in Owings Mills and after having a small fender bender had a new one installed by RS in Alexandria. Any competent body shop can make it happen. Unplugged sends the part on an 18 wheeler. The switch, paint blending should take between 4-5 days to 1.5 weeks. Install and paint blending ended up ~ 1.2k i think.

SDR in Owings Mills and after having a small fender bender had a new one installed by RS in Alexandria. Any competent body shop can make it happen. Unplugged sends the part on an 18 wheeler. The switch, paint blending should take between 4-5 days to 1.5 weeks. Install and paint blending ended up ~ 1.2k i think.

Many thanks for the info. I will add this to my mod list for next Spring!

Thanks for posting. We appreciate any and all feedback! This is not a common experience with the fascia. We have had many first time installers do this without issue around the world. We are currently working with UP Australia to get this issue resolved.

Hi is it possible to have the refresh fascia pre-painted? I have the solid white non metallic, if so what is the additional cost?

Beautiful

Thank you!

$1463 (plus the $3220 total for the bumper), that included Evannex rear lighted T install and a paint match and install of cf spoiler....so minus the other 2 projects, he charged me $990 for all the bumper work (which $110 of that was shaving off the UP logo on the bottom sides of the bumper) so if that wasn't done, really $880...not too bad
20181222_134423.jpg