Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unplugged Performance Refresh Front Bumper

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Unplugged Performance Refresh Fascia Front Bumper For Sale. It was just mounted for fitment and never ended up using it or painting it. I have a full Revozport full widebody kit that won’t work with the UP bumper since it has a front spoiler already built into it. My Revozport Carbon fiber front spoiler won’t work with this bumper so it needs to go ASAP!

$2400 And I am willing to meet in So Cal

Or $2200 If you can pick it up in PHX, Arizona

I have a Unplugged Performance Refresh Fascia Front Bumper For Sale. It was just mounted for fitment and never ended up using it or painting it. I have a full Revozport full widebody kit that won’t work with the UP bumper since it has a front spoiler already built into it. My Revozport Carbon fiber front spoiler won’t work with this bumper so it needs to go ASAP!

Can you

Can you attached pictures?