Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unplugged performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my Tesla model s fascia refresh from unplugged performance on may 28th and have yet to receive any shipping info! I’ve emailed twice and both times I was given either a mediocre answer, or a half conversation in which they stopped responding. I purchased the 3 thousand dollar bumper because I was promised quick shipping times(1 week maximum I was told by the unplugged performance team) and now I’m leaving the country for several weeks! Has this happened to anyone else?

Reactions: hcdavis3
Unrelated, but why pay $3000 for a new bumper when you can order the parts directly from Tesla at 1/3 the price?

I'll never understand those who do the UP facelift
because the UP swap is designed to work with the existing preface lift design. to do the factory facelift upgrade requires additional pieces for the frunk, hood, bumper and many dont want to deal with that

Reactions: hcdavis3
because the UP swap is designed to work with the existing preface lift design. to do the factory facelift upgrade requires additional pieces for the frunk, hood, bumper and many dont want to deal with that

Not quite. You can use the existing hood without any issues. The new hood is just a little longer and slightly less curved towards the end. Here's what you need:

New front bumper (~$500)
1056386-00-F - T-BADGE, FR FASCIA (The new Tesla badge) ($28)
1061331-00-B - FASCIA SUPPORT BRACKET (New bracket for the bumper, left) ($15)
1061332-00-B - FASCIA SUPPORT BRACKET (New bracket for the bumper, right) ($15)
1062472-00-F - T BADGE SUPPORT (Support bracket for the V shaped grille piece and logo) ($44)
1065233-00-D - V-BAR SUB ASSY (The chrome V shaped grille piece) ($90)
1056376-00-C - LWR VALENCE, FR FASCIA (New underheld aero/skid plate) (~$100)

= $792

Then you can get the lower mesh grille or buy some universal piece and cut it to fit.

A 3D printed gap filler made by someone on here makes the hood gap smaller.

:)

Reactions: BostonBurley
Hi @Nsparr,

I just checked the tracking and looks like the fascia is arriving tomorrow, woo-hoo! Let's get a before and after photos posted up once you have it installed. Our team is very dedicated to your complete satisfaction so please feel free to reach out if you have any questions, you have my contact info! - Eric Torres

Hi @Nsparr,

I just checked the tracking and looks like the fascia is arriving tomorrow, woo-hoo! Let's get a before and after photos posted up once you have it installed. Our team is very dedicated to your complete satisfaction so please feel free to reach out if you have any questions, you have my contact info! - Eric Torres
He ordered on May 28th, tomorrow is July 8th. Why the delay in shipping?