TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Unread Post Link Not Working for Me

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by aesculus, Feb 7, 2016.

1. aesculus

aesculus Still Trying to Figure this All Out

Maybe it's just me but today I have been having problems with the Unread Post link on the forum thread pages. When I click it, it sends me to the top of the page where the unread post was, but not to the post itself. I am on Chrome, Win 7 64 bit, its up to date and I am logged in to TMC.

I should also state that it appears it goes to the correct post, and then jumps back up to the top.

Anyone else experiencing this behavior?

2. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

I think I've noticed that on Chrome on my iPad. Haven't had that issue with Chrome on my Win10 machines. Nothing has changed on our end.

3. aesculus

aesculus Still Trying to Figure this All Out

I have Chrome set to automatically update and I don't know when it last did it, so it could be a recent update that has caused the issue.

4. omarsultan

omarsultan Active Member

I have noticed this too for the last couple of says (this is on Safari 9.1 on OS X): "last unread" arrow goes to the correct page, but not the correct post.