Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Unsubstantiated claim] Gigafactory to cost 2.5b more than expected

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unghhh to share holders-and absorb solar city debt. Glad I sold out at 247.xx a while ago.
It's necessary to build that gigafactory no matter what but it's killing the bottom line.
I hope unveil 2 will have another major push in preorders.
Please post your source for your claim.

Without a reliable source your post means nothing.

Reactions: timber107
Unghhh to share holders-and absorb solar city debt. Glad I sold out at 247.xx a while ago.
It's necessary to build that gigafactory no matter what but it's killing the bottom line.

This has nothing to do with the model 3 and you're incessant trolling is annoying. It's a fine wine, not Pabst blue ribbon.

Reactions: 3Victoria
You should know the drill. If you don't post a link it didn't happen. Repeatedly make unsubstantiated troll-like claims and get ignored. It is your choice.

Waitasec... The Gigafactory was originally to be something like four or five billion bucks, all told, right? Elon has announced they will build it to have more capacity than originally thought, actually three times as much, so that would cost more money, right? So, getting three times as much capacity for only 50% more money is a good idea, right? And reaching the original goal two years early is a good thing, right? Financial analysts on Wall Street are supposed to know how to count and stuff, right?

Reactions: EarlyAdopter
Waitasec... The Gigafactory was originally to be something like four or five billion bucks, all told, right? Elon has announced they will build it to have more capacity than originally thought, actually three times as much, so that would cost more money, right? So, getting three times as much capacity for only 50% more money is a good idea, right? And reaching the original goal two years early is a good thing, right? Financial analysts on Wall Street are supposed to know how to count and stuff, right?

But trolls don't need to know how to count! They have a right not to!!