Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unusual use of Frunk? Reporter wants to know.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did she take it out or just poop in it while it was still in the frunk?

I did teasingly mention to her that we could leave it in the frunk - there was room, and with the hood open plus a blanket or something hanging from the hood latch, you could get good privacy...

But, yeah, the whole point was for her to not walk outside the cabin in the middle of the night, so we brought it in with us. Incidentally, over 17 years she has managed to put nothing worse than urine in to the porta-potty.

Still, I'm more glad than usual that we didn't get in to an accident on the way home.

All the gifts and party favours from my wife's 60th birthday, including a large helium balloon. This segregated this delicate stuff from the luggage for the four people in the regular trunk of the Model S. I was driving our Roadster in tandem-- Yes, a 700 mile round-trip double Tesla event!
IMG_2463.JPG

All the gifts and party favours from my wife's 60th birthday, including a large helium balloon. This segregated this delicate stuff from the luggage for the four people in the regular trunk of the Model S. I was driving our Roadster in tandem-- Yes, a 700 mile round-trip double Tesla event!
View attachment 47573
A large helium balloon in an aluminum car??!! :scared: Weren't you afraid the front end would float and you would lose steering control???:rolleyes:

We are keeping sleeping bags and pillows in the frunk. While waiting in the hot sun for the ferry to Vancouver Island, my daughter, tired of waiting in the car, noticed that the sun was behind the car, so she had her own tailgate party lounging in the shade of the hood on the sleeping bags in the frunk.

image.jpg

Last edited: