Just finished an update to 5.9 started about a month ago (been too sick to drive). Need to pull the car out of the garage tomorrow, but the iPad App wasn't working so I had to go out to the garage to raise the charge limit manually. Had completely forgotten that I had started the update last month. (App was still offline after finishing the update, so probably something more systemic in App-land I guess.) While I was in the charge screen I noticed the max charging rate had changed significantly from my customary 30 A setting (limited because of garage wiring). Charge current was now set at 80A! I've charged several times since begining the update, but I haven't sat in the car since late May or early June. Fortunately my rate is limited to 35A by settings in my J1772 EVSE; however, my wiring can really only safely allow charging at 30A. This unanticipated change in the charging rate could prove problematic to other users with similar wiring limitations, and I'd recommend that users check this setting after each software update. I don't know what happens when a updare runs during a charging cycle, but it is possible that the charging rate may increase during that charge if this glitch affects others.