Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UP Front Sway Bar Endlink Rubbing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_20200311_111313.jpg IMG_20200311_111349.jpg I just installed mine today, lots of clearance, I must have gotten the new version.

Thanks everyone. As with all of our products we stand behind our work 100%.
These sway bars are well tested and used on lap record Model 3's at Buttonwillow (1:54 slicks record and 1:57 street tire record), Tsukuba circuit (1:03) and street cars around the world.
If anyone has any issues ever, just email [email protected] and we will be here to help.
We also offer a 30 day trial guarantee on these for anyone on the fence since we are quite confident no performance driver would willingly take them off after experiencing the significant improvements with the new bushings, improved bar rates and the wide range of adjustability front and rear.

I received my replacement bar this week, installed today. The bar is shorter so it won't rub, but since the tubing diameter is the same (31.8mm), the rates will be lower. Not sure if UP already adjusted the website to reflect this or not. It should still be stiffer than stock on the softest setting, just not quite as much as before. Old bar is on the left, new bar on the right.

View attachment 519307 View attachment 519308
Everything they make requires replacement I had the same issue with my springs sounded like the car was breaking apart at low speeds. Such a waste of money to end up going back to stock

Thanks everyone. As with all of our products we stand behind our work 100%.
These sway bars are well tested and used on lap record Model 3's at Buttonwillow (1:54 slicks record and 1:57 street tire record), Tsukuba circuit (1:03) and street cars around the world.
If anyone has any issues ever, just email [email protected] and we will be here to help.
We also offer a 30 day trial guarantee on these for anyone on the fence since we are quite confident no performance driver would willingly take them off after experiencing the significant improvements with the new bushings, improved bar rates and the wide range of adjustability front and rear.

@UnpluggedP

You guys are crooks and scammers. I’ve contacted your support multiple times over the past 2 years about this issue and y’all have denied that this was a problem.

I have now gotten confirmation from multiple shops about the rubbing issue, and you guys have done nothing.

Get the F out of here.