Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PAST EVENT: Celebrate the Opening of the West Melbourne Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Larry Chanin

President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts
Aug 22, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
West Melbourne Supercharger operational 2.jpg

This event is free and open to the public. (Each family will pay their own food and beverage bill.)
Please register at our website to permit us to get a headcount for the restaurant.

At 12:30 pm, on Saturday afternoon, on January 20th the Space Coast EV Drivers club, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts and the City of West Melbourne will be celebrating the opening of the West Melbourne Supercharger Station at Hammock Landing, West Melbourne.

Following the opening remarks by Local and State officials, we will be having lunch at the nearby LongHorn Steakhouse at 255 Palm Bay Rd NE, West Melbourne, FL 32904.

View a Model 3:

A Model 3 will be on display

Electric Charging

The location of the West Melbourne Supercharger Station is programmed into the navigation system of Tesla vehicles. The station has 8 charging stalls. We ask local Tesla owners to refrain from charging to permit people traveling a distance to top off during lunch. Please monitor your charging status and move your car as soon as you have a sufficient charge.

Larry

Last edited:
Larry - Do you happen to know how long the M3 will be on display? I can't make the beginning of the event, most likely the end and would really love to see the M3. Thus wanted to try and confirm before I drive over an hour to get there...

Larry - Do you happen to know how long the M3 will be on display? I can't make the beginning of the event, most likely the end and would really love to see the M3. Thus wanted to try and confirm before I drive over an hour to get there...
Hi Jim,

I'm sorry, but I can't say for sure. The person doing the display is not a club member.

However, there are other opportunities.

I just sent this out a few minutes ago.

Cars & Coffee Event to View a New Model 3 Deerfield Beach February 4th

or

ECO FUN FESTIVAL - Clearwater February 25th

Larry